The time has come!
Get ready for a great conference. Just a few things you should do now.
- Make sure your NSFA dues are up-to-date. NSFA Membership Application
- Check out what we have going on during the conference. 80th Annual Training Conference Event Schedule
- Decide where you want to Stay. Where to Stay During the Conference
- Register for conference. 80th Annual Training Conference Registration Form
It’s as easy as that! Make sure to book your hotel early for the best deals and to mail your registration form before May 25th to avoid the late registration fees.
We can’t wait to see you there!
Welcome to the newly redesigned website. Take a look around! See the new options that include subscribing to updates from our website, liking our Facebook page, viewing The Pumper, submitting articles for The Pumper, and many more.
If you want to comment on the new site, contact us and let us know what you think!
Pete was the firefighter who fell through the roof of a burning garage and into an inferno. You may have seen the local and national coverage of Pete. If not, the links are provided below.
Pete is in critical condition with severe burns over 70% of his body and he faces approximately 15 surgeries in the upcoming months. Pete’s wife is a teacher who has limited family (more…)
The Nevada State Fire Marshal Division Presents
Incident Safety Officer F729
Storey County fire Department
124 South “E” Street
Virginia City, NV 89440
Date & Time
The pumper is here with new articles! Including, but not limited to:
- Steve McClintock’s Welcome Letter
- PPE Safety
- A Gathering of Eagle Scouts
Click here to view the pumper:
Want to Submit an Article?
It could be your chance to be apart of the pumper!
If you would like to submit an article? click this link: http://nsfa.org/pumper/